(pending minutes, which are not yet available)
- Filtered permeability. Pete invited to discuss detail with officers.
- Cycle parking. Scale of the problem recognised. Southwark Cyclists (SC) offered to prepare a paper for the next CJSG meeting.
- HGVs. Southwark’s contractors’ vehicles. Preliminary discussion. Follow up at next meeting.
- Development control. Discussion on enforcement of section 106 conditions on cycle parking. . Follow up at next meeting.
- Contraflows. SC submitting proposals.
- 20 mph enforcement. Continuing lobbying on average speed cameras. Development of Community Speed Watch.
- Heygate development. Planning application soon, including Heygate Street.
- Space4Cycling. Officers have been asked to assess SC’s asks.
- Cycle Superhighways. Next joint ride, on CS4, due on April 15.
Alastair Hanton, April 10 2014