During the Covid19 Lockdown all organised group rides are postponed. But important to keep exercising and cycling is good for that. Check out our short routes for your “pandemic” exercise.
- Bike Train route: Nunhead to Blackfriars, via Peckham, Burgess Park and Elephant & Castle: Map on Google
Want to ride the Bike Train route with our guide to the history of the area?
- Denmark Hill to Blackfriars, via Camberwell Green Magistrate’s Court, Burgess Park and Elephant & Castle: Map on Google
- Peckham to Old Street, via Southwark Bridge: Map on Google
- Elephant and Castle to Waterloo: Map on Google
- Elephant and Castle to London Bridge (the Shard, HMS Belfast, Guy’s hospital): Map on Google
- East Dulwich to London Bridge, via Peckham: Map on Google
And routes entirely in Lambeth, Westminster or other not-Southwark bits of London…
- Waterloo to Battersea Park, via Vauxhall: Mapometer
- Battersea Park to Kensington Gardens (Hyde Park): Mapometer
- Hyde Park to Vauxhall: Mapometer
- Westminster to St Paul’s: Map on Google
For more rides, especially circular routes suitable for a leisurely morning out, take a look at Autumn and Winter rides on the Healthy Rides website.
- e.g. 3 Parks ride (Burgess Park to Peckham Rye Park, Peckham Rye Park to Southwark Park, Southwark Park to Burgess Park)